HCR CAN-AM DEFENDER SUSPENSION KIT
With front forward high clearance a-arms and high clearance rear a-arms both with built in lift. The front arms are pushed forward 2.5” to clear a larger tire. To build on top of that we built the front and rear control arms to have up to a 3” lift. This lift is built into the arms to make the installation process a breeze. No pesky brackets to deal with. Designed to tackle all types of terrain, these arms are built out of our proprietary material that are 30% stronger then 4130 Chromoly. To complement the strength and lift the high clearance lower arms are sure to keep you from high centering and keep you moving.
- Can-Am Defender Forward A-Arm Suspension kit will add lift without adding shock brackets.
- Pushes front arms forward 2.5″ allowing for more clearance in order to run larger tires. **Depending on tire manufacturer will fit up to 35″ tires*
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC’d Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- High Clearance Boxed Front A-Arm Design 0.500″ added ground clearance
- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- Reuse of OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
- 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points