POLARIS RZR PRO XP OEM REPLACEMENT TRAILING ARMS
HCR’s proprietary billet, slot and tab design and honeycomb boxed arms are built to withstand the beatings of rigorous off-road riding which achieving the optimal combination of strength and appeal.
HCR’s proprietary billet, slot and tab design and honeycomb boxed arms are built to withstand the beatings of rigorous off-road riding which achieving the optimal combination of strength and appeal. Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design. While the cost-effective approach is to run tube ends for ball joints , all HCR kits run a 4130 heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point. Billets are available in both balljoint and spherical applications. The custom alloy used to manufacture every HCR kit is 30% stronger in tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Series chromoly. This HCR custom material endures several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength.
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC’d Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- Reuse of OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
- High-Clearance Rear Trailing Arms provide an increase of 2.75” in ground clearance
- 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
– 2 Trailing Arms