Polaris Ranger® Turbo Performance system
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Force Turbos pump fuel turbo system is designed specifically for Polaris Ranger units from 2014 – 2018 (Passenger side mount stock muffler & Gen 1 Ranger body).
With a boost level of 6 psi and high-volume design, you are sure to get the additional horsepower you are looking for with minimal stress on the motor. Your Ranger will see a dramatic horsepower increase to the wheels from 55hp to near and above 100hp.
Turbo system includes the following:
Garrett Turbo · Dynojet Power Commander V · 2.5” aluminum charge tube & cold air intake · 4 ply silicone connection fittings · Stainless steel high flow turbo supply pipe and exhaust components · All necessary fittings, hoses, clamps and hardware · Fitted turbo heat shield · Sound reducing high flow performance muffler.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Dynojet Auto Tune kits for Power Commander V.
- Power Commander POD-300 digital display.
- Clutching (not included with this system). See our clutch kits and component options to meet your needs.
FAQ and answers:
- The system takes your Ranger from 55hp at the wheels to near or above 100hp.
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- 6 psi low-pressure high-volume.
- 91 octane non-ethanol fuel is compatible.
- Sound reducing high flow performance muffler.
- The system performs well in all terrains and conditions, including sand, mud, desert, rock crawling and everyday use and adventure.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm to assist with any of your technical questions.
- Our goal is to have systems available for shipping within one to three business days. Feel free to call or email us to check availability and delivery options.
- Force Turbos' Systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
Average Installation Cost:
- We recommend using our online dealer locator to find resources in your area that can provide information on installation costs.
- See Warranty & Disclaimer here.
- Performance expectations:
Diesel model availability
- We currently do not offer a turbo system for the Ranger diesel models.